- The website under the domain names www.studyinisrael.che.org.il and www.studyisrael.org.il (the “Site“), are owned by the Council for Higher Education (“CHE“) and are operated by third parties for the CHE.
- The CHE may restrict access to users to some parts of the Site or to the entire Site for technical, administrative, legal or any other reason, without notice and without justifying the restriction to the user and the CHE will not be liable for it.
- The CHE includes its employees, representatives and its members, including the Planning and Budgeting Committee and its members.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Israeli Law.
- Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Jerusalem.
Limitation of liability
- The information provided in the Site (including but not limited to health, visas, Aliya, cost of living, currency, safety, transportation, housing, climate etc) is solely for the convenience of the users. In the event of a conflict between the laws of Israel or an official publication and the information contained in the Site – the applicable law shall prevail and be binding.
- The material and information (including statistical information, text, graphics, videos, links etc.) may contain mistakes, inaccuracies, errors or omissions and is provided on an ‘AS IS’ and ‘AS AVAILABLE’ basis. The CHE shall not be subject to liability for any mistakes, inaccuracies, errors or omissions of the Site. The use of the Site’s content is at the user’s own risk. The CHE is not responsible for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions.
- The CHE excludes any representations or any warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness of a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility and accuracy of the information. The CHE does not warrant that Site is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- THE CHE WILL NOT BE LIABLE IF FOR ANY REASON THE SITE OR PART THEREOF IS UNAVAILABLE AT ANY TIME OR FOR ANY PERIOD.
- The CHE reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or edit the Site’s content at any time without notice and according to its sole and absolute discretion. The CHE shall not be responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused by any changes, corrections and/or edits of the content available on the Site.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CHE BE LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING LOSSES OR DAMAGES: LOSS OF REVENE OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA OR SOFTWARE, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE SITE OR RELIANCE AN ANY MATERIAL PROVIDED IN THE SITE OR ACCESSED THROUGH IT.
- Information regarding the different higher education institutions, including their teaching, research activities, academic programs, internships etc. is provided by institutions and has been placed on the Site by the CHE in the name of the institutions. The CHE does not control the information or materials regarding the different institutions and is not in any way responsible or liable for this information. Reliance upon any such information is at your own risk and the CHE disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information by any user of the Site or by anyone who may be informed of such information.
Intellectual property rights
- The CHE is the owner of all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Site and in the material and information published on the Site (including all of the Site pages, text, images, marks, videos, graphic and software applications, computer code, the arrangement of the pages etc.).
- The CHE is the owner of its name “Council for Higher Education”, the Site’s domain names and all trademarks and logos displayed on the Site. Your use of the Site does not grant to you any right to use them without the prior written consent of the CHE.
- The Site includes third parties’ (such as the institution’s) trademarks and logos. You are not allowed to make any use of third parties’ trademarks without the owner’s consent.
- The Site may contain links to third parties’ websites. The provision of said links does not imply that the CHE allows, endorses or promotes the use of third parties’ trademarks, trade names, logos or copyrighted works that might be included in the third-parties’ sites.
- If you believe that any of your legal rights and/or your intellectual property have been violated on the Site, please give notice and contact us at email@example.com.
Limitation of Use
- You are not allowed to copy, distribute, modify, edit, transmit, to make public display, publish, reproduce, distort, and create derivative works of the information and material on the site without the prior written consent of the CHE.
- You are allowed to make “fair use” of the material on the Site, subject to statutory allowances, for your personal and non-commercial use. In any fair use of the material on the Site, the user undertakes to credit the Site by indicating that the source of the work is the Site by linking to a specific page on the Site. This authorization does not transfer any right of use or any proprietorship right of the works on the Site to you or to any third party.
- The following provisions shall apply to copies of works included in the Site that have been made according to the rules of fair use:
- The user must keep all displays or printouts of the Site Content with the messages copyright notices and must avoid removal, concealment, or any amendment in them.
- You may use the Site for legal purposes only and in accordance with the law.
Links and External websites
- The CHE has no control over the contents of those sites and accepts no responsibility for the content or accuracy of third parties’ websites or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. The use or reliance of third parties’ sites is at the user’s own risk.
- You further acknowledge and agree that the CHE shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any third parties’ content available on or through the Site.