- The website under the domain names studyinisrael.che.org.il and www.studyisrael.org.il (the “Site“), is owned by the Council for Higher Education (“CHE“) and are operated by third parties for the CHE.
- The CHE may restrict access to users to some parts of the Site or to the entire Site for technical, administrative, legal or any other reason, without notice and without justifying the restriction to the user and the CHE will not be liable for it.
- The CHE includes its employees, representatives and its members, including the Planning and Budgeting Committee and its members.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Israeli Law.
- Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Jerusalem.
Limitation of liability
- The information provided in the Site (including but not limited to health, visas, Aliya, cost of living, currency, safety, transportation, housing, climate etc.) is solely for the convenience of the users. In the event of a conflict between the laws of Israel or an official publication and the information contained in the Site – the applicable law shall prevail and be binding.
- The material and information (including statistical information, text, graphics, videos, links etc.) may contain mistakes, inaccuracies, errors or omissions and is provided on an ‘AS IS’ and ‘AS AVAILABLE’ basis. The CHE shall not be subject to liability for any mistakes, inaccuracies, errors or omissions of the Site. The use of the Site’s content is at the User’s own risk. The CHE is not responsible for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions.
- The CHE excludes any representations or any warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness of a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility and accuracy of the information. The CHE does not warrant that Site is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- THE CHE WILL NOT BE LIABLE IF FOR ANY REASON THE SITE OR PART THEREOF IS UNAVAILABLE AT ANY TIME OR FOR ANY PERIOD.
- The CHE reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or edit the Site’s content at any time without notice and according to its sole and absolute discretion. The CHE shall not be responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused by any changes, corrections and/or edits of the content available on the Site.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CHE BE LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING LOSSES OR DAMAGES: LOSS OF REVENE OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA OR SOFTWARE, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE SITE OR RELIANCE AN ANY MATERIAL PROVIDED IN THE SITE OR ACCESSED THROUGH IT.
- The information in the website does not constitute a recommendation or preference for any particular institution. The information about the institutions is subject to changes and updates made the institutions from time to time and should be verified with each institution directly. Information regarding the different higher education institutions, including their teaching, research activities, requirements for admission, academic programs, internships etc. is provided to the site by institutions and has been placed on the Site by the CHE. They are non-exhaustive and are for purposes of convenience only. The CHE does not control the information or materials regarding the different institutions and is not in any way responsible or liable for the accuracy of this information. Users are urged to contact the relevant institute directly for reliable information. Reliance upon any such information is at the User’s own risk and the CHE disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information by any user of the Site or by anyone who may be informed of such information.
- Information on scholarships, fellowships etc. is provided for general information only. CHE is not associated or responsible for scholarships and fellowships and does not recommend or promote any of them in any manner. The CHE does not control the availability, requisites and terms of scholarships and fellowships. Users are urged to contact the relevant the entities responsible for administering them directly.
Intellectual property rights
- The CHE is the owner of all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Site and in the material and information published on the Site (including all of the Site pages, text, images, marks, videos, graphic and software applications, computer code, the arrangement of the pages etc.).
- The CHE is the owner of its name “Council for Higher Education”, the Site’s domain names and some of the trademarks and logos displayed on the Site. User’s use of the Site does not grant the right to use them without the prior written consent of the CHE.
- The Site includes third parties’ (such as the institution’s) trademarks and logos – which are the property of their respective owners. The User is not allowed to make any use of third parties’ trademarks without the owner’s consent.
- The Site may contain links to third parties’ websites. The provision of said links does not imply that the CHE allows, endorses or promotes the use of third parties’ trademarks, trade names, logos or copyrighted works that might be included in the third-parties’ sites.
- Any person believing that any of his/her legal rights and/or their intellectual property have been violated on the Site is requested to give notice and contact the CHE at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limitation of Use
- The User shall not copy, distribute, modify, edit, transmit, to make public display, publish, reproduce, distort, and create derivative works of the information and material on the site without the prior written consent of the CHE.
- The User may make “fair use” of the material on the Site, subject to statutory allowances, for personal and non-commercial use. In any fair use of the material on the Site, the User undertakes to credit the Site by indicating that the source of the work is the Site by linking to a specific page on the Site. This authorization does not transfer any right of use or any proprietorship right of the works on the Site to the User or to any third party.
- The following provisions shall apply to copies of works included in the Site that have been made according to the rules of fair use:
- The User must keep all displays or printouts of the Site Content with the messages copyright notices and must avoid removal, concealment, or any amendment in them.
- The User may use the Site for legal purposes only and in accordance with the law.
Links and External websites
- The CHE has no control over the contents of those sites and accepts no responsibility for the content or accuracy of third parties’ websites or for any loss or damage that may arise from the User’s use of them. The use or reliance of third parties’ sites is at the User’s own risk.
- The User further acknowledges and agrees that the CHE shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any third parties’ content available on or through the Site.